|(Photos by Digitalnews)|
Do you have the impression that Blake Lively looks simply perfect in just about every makeup she puts on her face? I’m always looking forward to seeing her in the magazines, since she always looks so flawless and is a great source of inspiration.
This look dates from January, but I still can’t get enough of those copper eye shadows, peach blush and soft and pinky lips. I find this makeup really spring-appropriate, and I ‘m sure I’ll be wearing it very often.
Do you want to recreate this flawless look? Try this:
1. Clarins Teint Haute Tenue SPF 15, 34,90€
2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer, $18
3. Estée Lauder Lucidity Poudre Libre Translucide, 37,50€
4. MAC Powder Blush in Peaches, $19,50
5. Revlon Color Stay 12-Hour Eye Shadows in Copper Spice, $6,99
6. Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel, 26,80€
7. Lancôme Color Fever Gloss Natural Origin in Beige Ballerine, 23€