|1. Asos dress / 2. Rag & Bone blazer / 3. Christian Louboutin booties / 4. Kate Spade bag / 5. KC Designs hoops / 6. Majolie ring / 7. Orly Terracotta nail polish|
Even if I was musing recently about the fall jewel-toned collections, I ‘m not quite over summer colors yet. For this week’s Friday’s Fancies I’ve decided to put together a cheerful and colorful ensemble, toned down with a little bit of black.
1. I’ve never had a yellow dress in my closet, but this one makes me want to reconsider my fashion choices a little bit. I know that bright yellow isn’t exactly an easy shade to pull off, but then again, there’s no better time to try it than in summer, when you’re all tanned and toned.
2. Black blazer is a staple in any closet, and it’s probably the most versatile piece of clothing ever. This one has just the perfect cut and a light masculine feel that would look amazing with that bright dress.
3. More Louboutins, please! Black lace and red soles? I’m in love!
4. I know that this type of bags has been all over the blogosphere for quite some time now, but for once, I just don’t care! I love the sharp lines, the long strap, a little bit of hardware and that color! Have you seen that color? I need it now!
7. A perfect finishing touch: a bright orange nail polish that’ll make your hands pop.