|1. ASOS cape trench / 2. Levi´s Jeans Skinny Leg / 3. Stuart Weitzman booties / 4. Michael Michael Kors Hamilton cross body bag / 5. Michael Kors watch / 6. Burberry Lip Cover in Ruby / 7. Chanel Le Vernis in Blue Rebel|
After a week’s pause I’m back to one of my favorite bloggers’ link-ups: Friday’s Fancies where money is no object and the only limit is your style sense and fantasy. And this week’s theme couldn’t be more appropriate: cozy and casual fall. This is how I see my perfect outfit for the first gloomy days:
1. A cape trench is the number one on my fall’s wish list. It’s an interesting twist to the classic, and it looks incredibly stylish.
2. Nothing equals a great pair of skinny jeans to make me feel confident. Ever since I discovered Levi’s Bold Curve skinny cut, I’ve never looked back. I already have at least 5 pairs, but I wouldn’t say no to another one 🙂
3. I’m always looking for a great pair of black ankle booties, and this one meets pretty much all my expectations.
4. In the handbags department, Michael Kors can really do no wrong. This little cross-body number has the perfect fall shade and the metallic details give it a little bit of edge.
7. The perfect finishing touch? Chanel, of course! I’ve been lusting after this dark denim shade ever since it’s been released.