October is the National month of Breast Cancer Awareness, and even if I’m not American, I can definitely subscribe to and support this cause.It’s not about your nationality, it’s about your life. It’s more than important for each and every one of us to learn as much as possible about this disease. That’s why I highly recommend to read a post written by my dear friend Vanessa (from Decadence for Divas). It’s the most passionate and sincere text and it’s given me a lot to think about. I hope it’ll do the same for you.
This important case is honored in this week’s Friday’s Fancies and I’ve rounded up several beautiful pink items that will remind me of the importance of being aware…
1. Matthew Williamson Paneled Mini Dress, 1274.00
2. Bop Basics Turban Headband, 40.00
4. Jonathan Adler Elephant keychain, 18.00
5. Mary Green Sleeping Eye Mask, 25.00
6. B Bryan Atwood Pheonicia Platform Boots, 600.00