Until recently, colors were one of the biggest style challenges to me. I used to go all-black all the time, or I would throw in something grey to “spice” things up a little. Some say that all-black outfits are very stylish and fashionable, but when I look at my pictures from a few years ago, I mostly find them sad and without a spark. I don’t really know what changed my mind (maybe I was just feeling downrigh depressed by my fashion choices), but now my closet is really colorful and when I’m looking for a black top or a sweater to pair with my hot pink skirt, I have the hardest time finding one. Colorblocking is not an enemy anymore, and that’s why I fell head over heels for this week’s Friday’s Fancies. I can’t imagine more stylish, colorful and optimistic combo than red and pink, for these are hands down my favorite two colors ever!
What about you? Do you have a love-hate relationship with color, or does your closet feels like a rainbow?
1. Miu Miu Lace-bow silk top, 590.00
3. Charlotte Olympia Masako Silk-satin pumps, $875.00
4. Miu Miu Grained-leather tote, $1295.00
5. Kenneth Jay Lane Oversized Beaded Clip Earrings, $275.00
6. Philippe Audiberd Queens gold-plated Beaded Cuff, $505.00
7. Etro Celtic Brass Bracelet, $530.00
8. Yves Saint Laurent Arty gold-pleated Enamel Ring, $250.00
Don´t forget to check out all the fabulous ensembles over at Long Distance Loving: